The E-learning Platform of Pegaso Online University is the first e-learning platform in Italy to be fully responsive and run through mobile Applications (iOs and Android), combining the most innovative technology to the modern e- learning methods.
- It can be run from any device
- 100% student-friendly
- Connected 24h a day
- Immediate access to the entire Pegaso Online University educational offer
- Students community combined with the first online Hub, aimed at team building and launching of new businesses
- Interactive modules with the most innovative live-chat technology: multichannel chat system, videochat, virtual classroom and much more.
The didactic methodology adopted by Pegaso Online University foresees the use of didactic contents, materials and services useful for your educational and learning path. You may avail of:
- video lessons, available 24/7
- booklets of the lessons with bibliographic references and notes
- slides, enriched with texts, tables and charts audio commented by the lecturer
- self-assessment tests useful to check your learning status.
You will be involved in the activities of your virtual classroom supervised by tutors and professors experts in the specific contents and trained in the technical-communicative aspects of online teaching.
The tutoring activity is carried out through the creation of interactive, synchronous and asynchronous online spaces (forums, web conferences, live sessions, etc.), or via e-mail in case of personalized requests of clarifications.
The criteria adopted for the assessment is determined by:
- the results of mid-term tests that may consist of online evaluation tests (multiple- choice or open questions), mock tests, papers, workshop activities, projects
- the attendance at online activities through the platform (frequency of the interaction and quality of the attended activities)
- the results of the final exam.
1. How to access the exam area
In your reserved area, you can find the “Distance Examination” section, with all the exam sessions that are available for you. Each exam session provides the date and schedule relevant for sitting your examination. By clicking on the “Reserve session” button, you will access the desired exam session.
2. Student Identification
By clicking on “Choose File”, you need to upload a colour copy of your valid identification document – of good quality and not exceeding 2 mb- and then give your consent to the processing of your personal data (Policy). Now you can click on “Continue” to launch the facial recognition.
3. What happens during the exam
Your examination begins now: you have 30 minutes at your disposal, always check the countdown. The system will ask you to confirm your presence every 2 minutes. Once you answer all the questions, you can send your test by clicking on the “Confirm” button in the footer (in order to proceed with the final submission, you shall declare that you are the legitimate author of the exam and that is your original work).
4. Examination results
Once the submission is confirmed, you will immediately see the outcome of your test. By clicking on the “Analyse” button, you can see every answer you gave and check if your answer was wrong or right depending on the red or green colour.